Wednesday 5 January 2011

A little bit of brain overload or just plain old fashioned excitement!

Well it is 3.20am in the morning and I can't sleep, my brain is doing cartwheels and jumping from one thought to the other....all to do with the Old Post House, which from this coming night I will call home.

 

I collected the key on New Years Eve and started 2011 with a bang.

When I opened the door and entered the building I had the strongest feeling that my life was about to change quite significantly and so I look forward to the glorious events about to unfold in 2011.

Ross joining in the moment with me (and Unnur behind the camera)


My container of goods and furniture were delivered at 3pm yesterday afternoon and I feel now that all of me is finally here.  Whilst objects and possessions are of course not important per se, these things do bear my imprint and many pieces have been a part of my life since I was sixteen years old...so I feel that I have finally been rejoined with some old friends that evoke a sense of well being and peace within me.  It will be a little while before I can unpack and start to feel really settled...the process will be slow as rooms in the apartment will only evolve one by one after they are painted...hopefully lounge and dining will be complete by the end of this weekend.

There will be many more photos to come but for now I will try and get a little sleep before its time to get up and go again.

3 comments:

  1. So you didn't go back to sleep....maybe you'll get more sleep tonight XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, about time Vicky - good things are worth waiting for and this is only the beginning my friend, lots of love, Zoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are so cute! Your looking hot mumsy! xo

    ReplyDelete