Monday 5 November 2012

Monday Ice: Lay Low

I have just deleted my last Monday Ice post on an Icelandic photography expedition of Michael A Smith and Paula Chamlee that was published this morning...since scheduling the particular video I put up was removed from Vimeo.

So in place I thought we would have a little music, Iceland Airwaves as many of you would know was on here last week in the midst of a major blizzard which however did not seem to deter people from  going out and enjoying the music on offer around Reykjavik.  One venue was EldHús the Little House of Music, the venue so tiny it can only fit about 5 people including the musician.  This video is of the musician Lay Low...I just love her voice and awkwardish style.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Love Lay Low. They were so good when they came to S'krokur!

    ReplyDelete