Sunday 13 June 2010

Monday Ice: Do you believe in fairies?

Belief in elves, trolls and hidden people is very much a tradition still respected in Iceland.  You will have to follow the link to view this funny little doco produced by ABC Australia on the 'hidden people of Iceland.'

This one 'Elf Watching' is an amusing promotion of a new business venture by Hafdis Huld she encourages us to "experience the adventure of a lifetime, go elf watching in Iceland and if you find a small one you can even take it home"



Sigur Rós and Heima part 8

4 comments:

  1. That was very funny....really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Vicki, I wonder if you will be met by the huldufólk when you arrive? I´ve yet to meet one - but must admit I am more inclined to believe than disbelieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Sigga I read somewhere that you had to dance naked on the beach to meet an elf...so you go ahead, give it a go and let me know if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked on the beach... hmmm not in S'krók. Maybe once ma and I have our mobile home and I find a secluded bay somewhere...

    ReplyDelete