Monday 3 May 2010

Monday Ice: A Tribute to Sauðárkrókur.

Here is a video tribute to a fabulous little town in the North West of Iceland...Sauðárkrókur and the place where I hope to eventually call home. 

This first little amateur video is of my favourite viewpoint over the town, from the graveyard where I often walked with my pal Freyja...most of you have seen plenty of my pics of it here and here and here.

The second video is a Christmas special that I am sorry to have missed in Dec last year when the Christmas Tree lights were turned on.  The ice sculpturing demonstration looks as if it was just outside the front of the restaurant 'Olafshus' next door to Kristin's house (the little white and red one) where I stayed.


This next one is a short little video on Atlantic Leather a fish tanning company in Sauðárkrókur.  Check out their website



and now for part 2 of the Sigur Rós documentary...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment